The company distributes an extensive catalog of medical supply brands, diagnostic tests, and labware to customers throughout the country; medical supplies are held to the highest regulatory compliance and quality standards.
• The customer base requires recurring orders for general medical supplies, diagnostic products, and labware regardless of external economic factors
• Expedited ordering of all products from a local distribution warehouse simplifies and enables rapid delivery timeframes
• Tenured company in an industry with high barriers to entry
• E-commerce presence on eBay and Amazon
• Augment the product catalog with rubber glove sales to municipalities, restaurants, cleaning services, and safety suppliers; vendor affiliations are in place
• Develop more robust e-commerce sales through larger online retailers with international presence
• Additions of advanced diagnostic and medical equipment with related clinical services
• Hire new and qualified sales staff, trained and up to date on the latest medical products and technologies
• South Texas
• The company provides a wide array of medical supplies to business customers throughout the United States.
• The company operates from a 3,400 square-foot office and warehouse space, leased from an affiliated entity. Ownership would prefer to retain the facility to be leased at current market rental rates post-sale but would be open to selling the facility.
• Ownership is seeking a more balanced lifestyle and an eventual full exit from the company after a negotiable transition period. Ownership is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.