This high-end suburban restaurant(s) has a well-established and devoted following in North Texas for over 30 years. Efficient operations and high-traffic locations offer new owner the opportunity for immediate returns and ability to scale as desired.
As one of the first authentic Japanese restaurants in Dallas the brand now has multiple locations with $4,850,000 in sales and $800,000 in average discretionary earnings. With hibachi, sushi, and bar offerings, everyone in the dinner party leaves satisfied. The business can scale with new locations, increased marketing efforts, focus on creative and corporate events, etc. Owners are selling to retire after a successful career.
More than 50% of the current staff have been loyal employees for 10+ years. The stability of staffing has played a significant role in customer retention and satisfaction. A new owner will inherit a well-trained, operationally efficient, and highly-profitable business.
Contact Scott Davis with Transworld Business Advisors today to learn more about this opportunity.
• Two fully staffed and experienced locations
• Sales exceeding $4.5M per year in 2021, 2022 and 2023 (projected)
• Both restaurants located in densely trafficked areas with residential, retail and businesses nearby
• Excellent brand history and recognition having served generations of Dallas residents
• Other opportunities include expanding into corporate and event catering, participating in pop-up or special events and increasing social media and targeted marketing
• Seasoned restaurateur will have opportunity to expand into new marketplaces
• Motivated to make a fair deal for all parties
• The current owners are committed to a smooth transition and wants to ensure legacy of success passes on to the right buyer who will maintain brand value
Link to deal: here