The company is an independent claims adjusting company providing primarily residential and commercial property adjusting services and task-based liability investigations for insurance firms throughout the United States.
· Trusted partner to major insurance firms for more than a decade
· Lasting partnerships with more than 150 adjusters contracted throughout the U.S., many prefer an exclusive partnership with the company
· Company operates completely remotely and across most of the United States
· Over 53,000 completed assignments, with an average of 11 years of experience per adjuster
· Steady daily claims not typically weather dependent provide consistent income
· Broaden insurance client portfolio to increase total market size and diversify client concentrations
· Continue to modernize for remote claims adjustments
· Work with insurance firms providing catastrophic claims coverage, which the offering has the capacity to manage
· Increase coverage gaps throughout the U.S. with more adjusters
· Greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
· The company provides insurance adjustment and liability investigation services for insurance providers both locally and nationally.
· The company operates 100% remotely as of 2021. A mailing address for administrative and website optimization purposes is maintained.
· Ownership consists of three equal shareholders, two have limited day-to-day involvement and would like to exit post-sale. The third active shareholder is open to an extended transition period or exiting depending on new ownership’s preferences. An experienced management team is in place, and all owners are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
Link to deal: here