The company provides crews & equipment to perform torque turn & Casing Run Tool (CRT) services for drilling rigs and workover rigs. Service scope includes casing or tubing projects in need sizes 2” to 20”. The company also rents associated equipment including CRT and hydraulic power tongs.
· Over 80 MSAs with large, key oil & gas upstream players that include Fortune 500 companies
· Wide range of essential rig services and complementary equipment rental options present multiple, diversified revenue streams
· Operations positioned to scale including new equipment and a tenured & highly-skilled professional team
· High barriers to entry in the energy sector offer unmatched synergies
· Favorable geographic headquarters location to serve Permian Basin activity
· The company is well positioned for continued expansion, including the opportunity to add new easy-to implement service segments that complement the core service set, such as top drive calibrations
· Continue growth via marketing efforts to other upstream energy producers with activity in the Permian Basin
· The company serves key oil & gas producers with active rigging operations in the Permian Basin.
· The company operates from a 6,000 square-foot facility, which is leased from an affiliated entity. Ownership is open to the operating facility being part of a transaction or leasing the property to new ownership post-sale.
· The sole owner is open to an eventual full exit from the company post sale or remaining to assist with future growth. Ownership is open to various deal structures that will facilitate a transaction.
Link to deal: here