The company is a licensed general insurance agency & broker offering proprietarily-structured &
proven insurance premium financing products as well as premier client account services.
• Over $750 million in total financings from 2019 through 2022
• Proprietary products & financing approach, with very high barriers to entry
• Extensive institutional network of experts supports the exclusive premium financing platform
• Licensed as a General Insurance Agency & Broker
• Attractive structure to finance cash value life insurance from A-rated carriers
• Expert insurance and financial prowess by management and account managers to deliver superior client advisory services
• Expand to other service segments including estate planning & trustee services
• Create new products such as proprietary short-term bridge financing options
• Collaborate with participating banks to purchase cash value loans up to 95% of cash life policy values
• Significant fee income related to refinancing existing clients
• Build other retail products catered to the lower death benefit market
• Promote marquee account service management to clients to increase annual recurring fees
• South Central US
• The company’s target market are high- and ultra-high net worth individuals as well as commercial businesses in need of financing options for premiums on sizable life insurance policies.
• The company shares an office space with an affiliated third party. Ownership contends the company can operate either in a physical office space or on a fully-remote basis post sale.
• Ownership is open to various deal structures that will facilitate a transaction. One owner seeks a full eventual exit post-sale while two others are open to remaining with the company in different roles to assist with future growth.